Nature-based Art Classes (Outdoors at the Farm Stand)
Visiting Artist Juliet de la Rosa is offering Art Classes on Saturday Mornings at 10am. Juliet offers a delightful, safe and welcoming atmosphere. Its perfect for beginners or advanced students alike. Contact her for more info or for private sessions. See the full schedule here… RSVP required for each class to ensure adequate supplies. https://www.flickerandfir.com/classes/
Tuesdays 5-7pm (Thru October 2020) – SOUTHTOWN Farmstand
Come to your very local neighborhood farmstand event to meet your neighbors, get good food. Each week offerings vary from our 15+ vendors who bring the most local foods, produce, crafts and baked goods! Located at Flicker & Fir 1465 SE Alexander Ave Corvallis Oregon. The farmstand runs May thru October. Imagine a mini farmer’s market meets a community sharing circle! Come visit us where the sidewalk ends!
**Please respect the following guidelines to keep everyone safe:
- Please be intentional and efficient in the designated shopping area. This helps our vendors serve as many people as possible in the limited space available.
- Wear a mask, if you have one.
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from others not in your household.
- Use the provided hand-washing stations.
- Please do not linger to eat your to-go food items.
Contact us for more information or for vending.
Get in Touch
Find us where the sidewalk ends
Find us at the farm
(Open only during events or by appointment only)
The Loft - 1468 SE Alexander Ave Corvallis, OR 97333
The Farmstand - 1465 SE Alexander Ave Corvallis, OR 97333
Give us a ring